Exporting NX8 Objects into Word Documents
First, change the NX background color to white:
Next, copy the NX image and paste it into your Microsoft Word document:
- In NX, go to Preferences -> Background...
- If presented with the option, select Plain for both shaded and wireframe views and click on the box next to Plain Color
- Select the white box from the color palette
- Click OK
- In NX, click on the background of the image you want to copy (this ensures that the desired window is active)
- Select Edit -> Copy Display...
- Open Microsoft Word and select Paste
- Crop the pasted image by clicking on the image and then using the crop icon that appears on the Picture Tools toolbar